Friday, August 9, 2013

Long Time No Meme (So What the Heck)

Have you ever clicked on an ad on the side of your screen by accident?:Yes, unfortunately, some of these web sites make it very easy for that to happen and it's such a waste of time.When was the last time you were disappointed?: Seconds ago, when I decided to do this meme so I wouldn't have to write a thoughtful post.Do you like the smell of rain?: Not in particular.What was the last thing you took a picture of?: I was taking band pictures during "The Road Dawgs" show last night.When you go to McDonald's, what drink do you usually get?: I almost never go to McDonalds so to say what drink I usually get really makes no sense. However, I've been on a bit of an iced coffee kick the past few weeks and since they sell a medium for 99 cents, I've been in on that.What were you doing today at 2:15 in the afternoon?: My daughter and I had likely finished brunch and we were walking about in a strip mall.What's the nickname of your home state?: The Bay State (I've lived here since September of 1997, before that, I spent my life in The Empire State).What's the worst type of weather in your opinion?: Oppressive humidity on top of very hot temperature.Do you have a Kindle, Nook, iPad or none?: I used to have a kindle but I gave it to my sister-in-law. I kind of have an iPad - I don't own it, it's a work thing but I do use it.Would you rather read or write?: I'd rather write but it way harder than reading, so I read far more than I write.When was the last time someone took a picture of you?: Last night.Do you own a pair of slippers?: Yes.Name something negative that you hate about yourself: This seems like entrapment!Is your house currently hot, cold or just right?: Central A/C...pretty good!Is there a Dead End road near where you live?: Of course.Do you roll your eyes often?: In fact, I found myself rolling them at the last question - other than that, not too often (I hope).Growing up, did you see your cousins often?: Yes - I was super close to many of them.Where was your first job at?: Hirsch Printing - corner of East 28th Street and Avenue U in Brooklyn.When's your birthday?: On the day I was born.Is life a party to you?: I thought life is a highway, what's this party thing you speak of?Who are you tired of seeing in the news a lot? : A-RodWhen was the last time you flew a kite?: Way too long ago!How long have you had a blog?: Since June of 2004.Have you ever had to call and complain about a product you bought?: Yes, many times.Name something positive you love about yourself:More entrapment? What are you looking for?
Source:http://fromawhispertoascream.blogspot.com/2013/08/long-time-no-meme-so-what-heck.html

Long Time No Meme (So What the Heck) Images

What the heck is THAT and what is it doing in OUR bed? - Cheezburger
(500 x 402 - 52.51 KB - jpeg)

WHAT THE HECK - Cheezburger
(500 x 333 - 36.20 KB - jpeg)

What the heck happened here? - Cheezburger
(463 x 585 - 313.00 KB - jpeg)

Minnesota Orchestra & SPCO Negotiations
(550 x 413 - 22.56 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment