Thursday, May 9, 2013

Eva Mendes Inspired Style

Top - J.Crew (the perfect summer tank)Jeans - PaigeNecklace - c/o Keltie Leanne DesignsHeels - Guess (Similar on sale!)Watch - Michael KorsBracelets - JewelMintSunglasses - Ray BanI've always loved this Rachel Zoe styled look for Eva.  She looks tan, gorgeous and...well...gorgeous (can I say that twice?)So I when I saw this Keltie Leanne necklace, Eva's red carpet moment immediately came to mind and I thought, "This necklace would be gorgeous for an understated daytime recreation style!"  I wore this on Sunday and can't tell you how many women stopped me while I walked the aisles of my local Whole Foods.  Okay...so half of them stopped to ogle at Cooper...but the other half wanted to tell me how much they loved this style!  My favorite comment?  One older woman (who just exuded warmth) looked at me and said "I just think you look like summer!"  Instant smile. :)xo - Marionps - And I DO know that I am wearing all-white and I have an infant with me all day.  Good thing these pieces are easily washed (gotta love cotton!)image credit
Source:

Eva Mendes Inspired Style Images

Eva Mendes Cheveux Photos 0 Celebrity Inspired Style Hair And
(400 x 400 - 27.42 KB - jpeg)

... eva mendes offici comment on this picture eva mendes august 2005
(1024 x 768 - 84.17 KB - jpeg)

Eva Mendes Piedi Celebrity Inspired Style Hair And Beauty
(576 x 864 - 254.50 KB - jpeg)

Eva Mendes Makeup Hitch | Celebrity Inspired Style, Hair, and Beauty
(550 x 550 - 106.26 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment