Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Emma Miles is coming down the home stretch!!

I finished the motif area and now have to finish the border, yea!!  I hope to get a lot of stitching in this week because after that I probably won't have much stitching time for several weeks.  I wish I thought I could finish it up this week, but I really think it will take longer.  Still, it's nice to see the whole piece coming together and I haven't minded working on the border areas.  Sorry for the bumpy picture, I didn't want to take it off the scroll rods.Lynn in Lancaster PA
Source:http://scarletletteryeartwo.blogspot.com/2013/07/emma-miles-is-coming-down-home-stretch.html

Emma Miles is coming down the home stretch!! Images

down. The roasted Marshmellows always make the moment better. Emma ...
(2048 x 1536 - 691.98 KB - jpeg)

Coming down the home stretch.
(3072 x 2304 - 1.96 MB - jpeg)

Miles Straume, Richard Alpert, Michael Dawson, Jacob
(121 x 400 - 42.32 KB - jpeg)

... together? Thanks for coming along. Hope we get to travel again soon
(460 x 276 - 33.89 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment